LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

+3
ansarida
SushiBurgerX
bopiang
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now! - Page 3 Empty Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  sp3d2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm

bopiang wrote:

anyone want to know how to power mod, can ask me. i'll post here if anyone want.
i personally tested it and must say it work like a charm.

- note-
- anyone on original drive should flash to LT+ to play AP2.5backup.
- anyone on latest kinect dash should flash to L+ to play AP2.5 backups
- anyone on spoof drive should try the power cable mod to play AP2.5 backups

bro. i accidently update my xbox 360 dashboard to the latest 2.0.14699.0. then i just flashed my dvd firmware to lt+ 3.0, however it still cannot play ap2.5 games such as fm4 and gears of war 3.

on other forums, it said a lot about reburn the game disc using new topology data for ap2.5 games .iso. however i am not interested to burn any games as i do not have fast internet to download games iso.

Therefore if want to continue playing ap2.5 games that i can easily buy from shops, i need you to post here how to play ap2.5 games using power mod method.

looking forward to have your help bro. thanks

sp3d2
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now! - Page 3 Empty Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:38 pm

when u flashed 3.0, you have just lost the ability to play all old protected games, u need to reburn, if u buy from shop, shop need to know that if the copy that theyre selling is a repatch 3.0 copy or an old copy. usually go buy at shop that have a 360 console hooked up, then u can certainly test the games if theyre reburn copy or not. it need to be patch with 3.0 topology to work. old copies wont work on t hat shop's console.

this is an old thread, 1 year of age. so the method is absolutely obsolete.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum