AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  SushiBurgerX on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 am

ansarida wrote:OHH man UPDATE KINECT ADVANTURE link is gone


yesterday i go to tech two... ivan say if want both can play pirate kinect game and 2.5 he changes ME RM80... what the hack.. he say need put Chip..

Friend...maybe ur console can play pirate all the while in the first place? Why don't u just download one of those Kinect game, burn it and test urself? Alternatively, just buy one from shop. But if AP 2.5, i dunno lar....maybe u can also check with Bernard. He is another seller in KL....dun remember where his shop...somewhere around Jalan TAR i think.

Here is his contact:

Bernard Moh
Gamers Solution
012-3783129

He's also a reputable seller in LYN.
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  ansarida on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 am

SushiBurgerX wrote:
ansarida wrote:OHH man UPDATE KINECT ADVANTURE link is gone


yesterday i go to tech two... ivan say if want both can play pirate kinect game and 2.5 he changes ME RM80... what the hack.. he say need put Chip..

Friend...maybe ur console can play pirate all the while in the first place? Why don't u just download one of those Kinect game, burn it and test urself? Alternatively, just buy one from shop. But if AP 2.5, i dunno lar....maybe u can also check with Bernard. He is another seller in KL....dun remember where his shop...somewhere around Jalan TAR i think.

Here is his contact:

Bernard Moh
Gamers Solution
012-3783129

He's also a reputable seller in LYN.


Great... but that 3 update is free.. huhu no need pay rm80 is that right
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  SushiBurgerX on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:34 am

The first file is quiet small, i'll try to upload for you.

There you go:

Kinect Adventure Update
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  ansarida on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:44 am

SushiBurgerX wrote:The first file is quiet small, i'll try to upload for you.

There you go:

Kinect Adventure Update

ermm if u want me host this 3 file also can... but only fot registered member OF Lowyatgamertalk can lah huhuhuhuh

can u do it? make private download link..

i am afraid ur bandwith will gone
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  SushiBurgerX on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

ansarida wrote:
SushiBurgerX wrote:The first file is quiet small, i'll try to upload for you.

There you go:

Kinect Adventure Update

ermm if u want me host this 3 file also can... but only fot registered member OF Lowyatgamertalk can lah huhuhuhuh

can u do it? make private download link..

i am afraid ur bandwith will gone

Ermmm bandwidth will gone? What do u mean? I upload to Megaupload without signing in...anyway, there's too little activities in this forum now...no worries.
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  ansarida on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 am

SushiBurgerX wrote:
ansarida wrote:
SushiBurgerX wrote:The first file is quiet small, i'll try to upload for you.

There you go:

Kinect Adventure Update

ermm if u want me host this 3 file also can... but only fot registered member OF Lowyatgamertalk can lah huhuhuhuh

can u do it? make private download link..

i am afraid ur bandwith will gone

Ermmm bandwidth will gone? What do u mean? I upload to Megaupload without signing in...anyway, there's too little activities in this forum now...no worries.

in 1 month how much bandwitch ur website support....?
like u have subscripe 1GB bandwitch.. permonth.. so more then 1GB bandwicth been used ur website will been blok...

ya u right using mega upload... that OK.. i will not kacau ur bandwitch
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 pm

its oretty funny, some "company" is selling the eject tray bypass method.
it is known as x360SED. really funny.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f636/tutorial-play-ap2-5-games-707343/

its really easy to do, only need to know on how to open ur box.

personaly, i suggest u guys using LT+, since u guys r on ORIGINAL drive.
flashing is quite easy if u got a premodded console from shop.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm

ansarida wrote:OHH man UPDATE KINECT ADVANTURE link is gone


yesterday i go to tech two... ivan say if want both can play pirate kinect game and 2.5 he changes ME RM80... what the hack.. he say need put Chip..

NO CHIP! crap BS if u ask me. just flash ur firmware then claim got Chip.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  carbman on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:54 pm

So...in my case, u would recommend LT+ to flash the drive, right? So, how do I go about it? I've downloaded the file oredi.

carbman
Ah Beng

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 pm

crab, what drive u use?
but if u have hard time on flashing, id rather suggest u do the power cable mod.
but u still need to update ur dash.

- Update Dash is a MUST
- Flashing on Hitachi and Lite-on (Virgin drive) is a pain.
- Flashing Hitachi and Lite-on premodded is less pain
- modding ur power cable to hot swap is simple but quite messy n risky.
(make sure no static, no sweat drop to the internal parts etc, mod process itself is easy)

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  carbman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

based on reference pics, I think I have a BENQ drive.

And you mentioned that update of dash is a must for kinect, right?

How about this: I'll try the 3-step dash update. failing which, I'll consider flashing the drive or/and do the power cable mod.

carbman
Ah Beng

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am

carbman wrote:based on reference pics, I think I have a BENQ drive.

And you mentioned that update of dash is a must for kinect, right?

How about this: I'll try the 3-step dash update. failing which, I'll consider flashing the drive or/and do the power cable mod.

try it~ have nothing to loose, since u HAVE to update to play new games/
its either BENQ or LITEON. they have the same tray, because its from PHILIPS.
therefore the best way to know ur drive is to open the faceplate.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  ansarida on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 am

bopiang wrote:
ansarida wrote:OHH man UPDATE KINECT ADVANTURE link is gone


yesterday i go to tech two... ivan say if want both can play pirate kinect game and 2.5 he changes ME RM80... what the hack.. he say need put Chip..

NO CHIP! crap BS if u ask me. just flash ur firmware then claim got Chip.

U real Fuc*ing Right... i Just follow Burger Link download "3 update Step".. Burn to CD.. thenn BOOM can have Kinect And play Black OPS
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  ansarida on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Haii..

Slim xbox360 can be flash also with Extream LT+ ?
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:36 pm

SLIM LT+ is not out, at least yet.
there are ppl bold enough to replace and spoof older liteon drive on Slim tho.
thats prolly why u see some Slim modded set selling at some shop.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  SushiBurgerX on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

bopiang wrote:SLIM LT+ is not out, at least yet.
there are ppl bold enough to replace and spoof older liteon drive on Slim tho.
thats prolly why u see some Slim modded set selling at some shop.

Wow. This is dangerous. Will it screw up the XBOX slim??
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  metallicjuan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

how to install the LT+ ..i have a modded xbox 360 slim jasper set..anyone care to tell me?

metallicjuan
Ah Beng

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

hmm.. no LT+ out for Slim yet,
if u have a modded Slim, check what drive it use.
its possible that its a slim with a spoofed drive.

updating dash to play ACB, or NFSHP while using
spoofed drive, even when u use offline updates,
will result in Ban (flag for ban).

reports saying, SLIM 360 that have spoof drive,
if update to new dash, will render the drive useless
on that dash, it wont boot any games at all,
untill u put a drive model that is supposed to be in that SLIM.

so, before u update to a newer dash, ask the shop where
u buy it from (tech2?), on what mod ur SLIM is.
if they mod and spoof other drive to ur slim just to MOD it,
then u have a spoofed drive.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  metallicjuan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

ops did i type slim..haha im sory i meant a jasper elite ..haha typo..

metallicjuan
Ah Beng

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  GC90 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi, my 360 is currently using kinect dashboard. It's a samsung drive but i dont know what firmware, it can play all games except the ap2.5 ones. So am i screwed now?

GC90
Ah Beng

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 pm

flashed it to LT+ GC90. and ur problem will be solved

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  GC90 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm

bopiang wrote:flashed it to LT+ GC90. and ur problem will be solved

But there isnt LT+ for samsung drives right? Only LT 1.0 for samsung, even that is a hit or miss, some can play ap2.5 games some cant.

GC90
Ah Beng

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm

AFAIK samsung dont do Ap2.5, so it will b disable.
try the power cable method. + update to LT 1.0

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  GC90 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

bopiang wrote:AFAIK samsung dont do Ap2.5, so it will b disable.
try the power cable method. + update to LT 1.0

Sorry, but what is the power cable method? I think im gonna try using the activation disc 1st before updating to lt 1.0

GC90
Ah Beng

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  bopiang on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

LT+ version 1.1 released.

- Supports Benq and Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
- xbox 1 backup support (iXtreme compatible, DVD9 only)
- improved pfi support

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP2.5 sucks. bypass it now!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum