LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to install games.

3 posters

Go down

Unable to install games. Empty Unable to install games.

Post  countach Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 am

Just wanna find out if anyone out there able to fully install games(modded/backups...u know what i mean) for the following new game COD MW3 (50%) & Batman AC (38%). The store which i bought says whole of KL also cannot install these games fully, So must play only from DVD-Rom. I have tried a few times and it always stops at the same point (%) with error message " pls clean ..blah blah.. scratch or dirty disk". The store that i bought from allows me to change but everytime with same results.

I always prefer to install games before play because it i loads faster, plays smoother and i am also told it doesn't wear out the dvd rom.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

p/s: Anyone knows how to install downloaded xbox games (iso) directly into Xbox without using DVD. Thanks.

countach
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

Unable to install games. Empty Re: Unable to install games.

Post  bopiang Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm

normal. i also got this problem. cant install GOW, then buy another copy(make sure the dvd cover is diff, since it might be froma diff copy). i usually buy another copy if cant install. since is normal thing to not be able to copy to hdd. since we also dont know how or what copies the pirates use.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Back to top Go down

Unable to install games. Empty Re: Re: Unable to install games.

Post  panda4144 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 pm

HI All,

I am experiencing the exact problem that countach is facing,... MW3 stops installing at 50% and so on...when i tried to run directly from disc,...it freezes at some point and says that the disc is dirty, and I have already bought 2 copies of MW3. Are there any solutions available?

Many Thanks

panda4144
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

Post  bopiang Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 pm

this is normal, new games have tons of problem. i played MW3 just fine off the disc, bought 2 and both wont install. there are too many too list, but most of it will play just fine.
if u r xperiencing dirty problem, try to get a new copy, but make sure that it looks NOT the same as ur copy, means that it look diffrent from the cover to the printing on discs, u just might get a diff copy from diff factory and a diff source too.

bopiang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down