LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help in updating modded xbox360

3 posters

Go down

Help in updating modded xbox360 Empty Help in updating modded xbox360

Post  Glennfenix Wed May 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi. I hv a modded xbox 360. I would like to update it to play new games, games released in these few years. I hv downloaded the update and would like to manually update using usb. My question is , after update, can i still play copied games? Will all new games work or some ? I hv heard about ap2.5 or something, what is it? Pls help me. Thank you so much.

Glennfenix
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

Help in updating modded xbox360 Empty Re: Help in updating modded xbox360

Post  nam226 Sat May 24, 2014 1:49 pm

There are 2 different types of modded xbox 360. One is by modding with iXtreme LT+ which is what you use to play copied disc while the other is RGH/Jtag which is what you use to play copied game. Both requires dashboard update to play the latest game and if you're not sure about how to update it, better find a game shop to do it for you for a fee because if you screw up during the update, it may disable your console to play copied disc or brick the console. After update, all games old and new can be play. The AP 2.5 is a thing of the past, now with latest iXtreme LT+ firmware, it no longer a concern.

nam226
Apprentice Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  iTunesAdda Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm

If you have modded your Xbox 360 for whatever purpose, you can’t get the latest November 2010 Kinect Dashboard update via Xbox Live. That’s a one-way ticket to bans-ville.

1. Download the update file from Microsoft.

2. Extract the file with winrar or anything else.

3. After extracting it , you should get the following files.
$systemupdate, default.xex

4.Now take a usb flash drive(pendrive) of atleast 128mb and format the pen drive. The usb must be in FAT32 format.

5.Copy the files $systemupdate, default.xex
to the usb flash drive(pendrive).

6.Plug in the usb flash drive(pendrive) on your xbox 360 and restart the console and the update will begin automatically.

7.After the update is done, the console may restart.

8. You may get an E71 Error after the console restarts. Don’t worry! Turn off your Xbox 360 and take out the flash drive (pendrive). Turn it back on and you’ll be taken to the new dashboard.

Notes- Make sure you don’t turn of your console while it is updating.

iTunesAdda
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down