LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server?

2 posters

Go down

Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server? Empty Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server?

Post  ansarida Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Anyone have found the Private XboxLive Server?
so Moded xbox360 can join ?
ansarida
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Back to top Go down

Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server? Empty Re: Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server?

Post  SushiBurgerX Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 pm

I don't think there is such a thing. Last time old XBOX can do something like that via VPN tunneling to create a virtual LAN. I play virtual LAN on old XBOX before...
SushiBurgerX
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server? Empty Re: Is Out There Make Private XboxLive Server?

Post  ansarida Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Ya u right... to make Xbox live Server is posible. but maybe someday have ppl beacuse microsoft now band.. the moded xbox

but to play xbox360 LAN games over internet i have seen.. but need to search ppl that not high PING
30>90Ms

Here the link http://teamxlink.co.uk/

if many malaysian ppl play at this server... so we get nice MS ping

or any ppl here have this kind of Website that playerd by many malaysian ppl Cool
ansarida
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiBurgerX Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Yeah, now i remember. I think last time i also play with this XLINK KAI on the old XBOX....but i think you need to setup a PC to do the tunnelling. Not sure how it works to emulate XBOX LIVE though....hmm...
SushiBurgerX
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down