LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E64 error problem

2 posters

Go down

E64 error problem Empty E64 error problem

Post  metallicjuan Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:08 pm

ok, i just send my xbox to shah alam game shop to do the update to play ACB,and the prob is, if i activate my xbox manually (button on the console) it gave me 1 red light and a E64 error code..but if i open it through the controller, it act like nothing happen soo anyone got any idea on why does it behave like that..my first impression was bcause there was no controller connect for the first moment so it act like a hardware failure ..but thats my opinion..and im open for suggestion, ETC..HELP..

metallicjuan
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

E64 error problem Empty Re: E64 error problem

Post  SushiBurgerX Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:06 am

metallicjuan wrote:ok, i just send my xbox to shah alam game shop to do the update to play ACB,and the prob is, if i activate my xbox manually (button on the console) it gave me 1 red light and a E64 error code..but if i open it through the controller, it act like nothing happen soo anyone got any idea on why does it behave like that..my first impression was bcause there was no controller connect for the first moment so it act like a hardware failure ..but thats my opinion..and im open for suggestion, ETC..HELP..

Your xbox has been replaced with an RROD unit. Go back to the shop and burn it down. Good Luck.
SushiBurgerX
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  metallicjuan Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

but the thing is i was there and i keep my eye on my console every second..the only thing they did is update through a pendrive..soo but now the problem seems to dissapear..and i've check on the net and error E64 also means a 'wrong firmware'..my another guess is that the firmware is yet to adapt..(hahaha) but it is now and i dont have any problems yet.. Smile any idea why it happened like that?

metallicjuan
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum