PS3 Phat with 3.15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PS3 Phat with 3.15

Post  withoutname on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 pm

I going to buy this PS3 Phat with firmware 3.15. What I know this firmware, we can install OS(linux). Where can I get any tutorial how to install OS into PS3. And, other than can install OS, what can I do to be able play games without blu-ray discs. What is the BEST jailbreak in Malaysia, where to get(preferred link). Ya, I;m new to this jalbreaking.

withoutname
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PS3 Phat with 3.15

Post  SushiBurgerX on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:59 pm

withoutname wrote:I going to buy this PS3 Phat with firmware 3.15. What I know this firmware, we can install OS(linux). Where can I get any tutorial how to install OS into PS3. And, other than can install OS, what can I do to be able play games without blu-ray discs. What is the BEST jailbreak in Malaysia, where to get(preferred link). Ya, I;m new to this jalbreaking.

Welcome!

I have no idea with PS3, but heard my relative said you can plug in a thumbdrive to jailbreak it or something and then play installed games on the hard disks??
Maybe you can ask TechTwo about jailbreak PS3.
SushiBurgerX
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fireupper on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 pm

oh man..that will be great if games can be installed. perhaps more info will be appreciated. by the way if games is installed, do we still need the cd to run the game?

fireupper
Grog Drinker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiBurgerX on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:25 pm

fireupper wrote:oh man..that will be great if games can be installed. perhaps more info will be appreciated. by the way if games is installed, do we still need the cd to run the game?
Sorry, i don't even have a PS3...so can't help you there. Maybe you can PM Ivan (TechTwo) or BernardMoh (Gamer's Solution). They should be able to give u more info.
SushiBurgerX
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  withoutname on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am

In Malaysia, where and which company sell PSDowngrade? And How much?

withoutname
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fireupper on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm

I had some talk with my friends and he told me it's already available outthere which we just need to update the firmware and some modification to enabling games to be installed into hdd. Games can be run without disk which is a + point as you can just borrow games from someone and put it into your hdd. However the drawback is that you will unable to play online anymore as once you trying to play online the system will request you to update the firmware again before you can proceed with online gaming.

fireupper
Grog Drinker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiBurgerX on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm

fireupper wrote:I had some talk with my friends and he told me it's already available outthere which we just need to update the firmware and some modification to enabling games to be installed into hdd. Games can be run without disk which is a + point as you can just borrow games from someone and put it into your hdd. However the drawback is that you will unable to play online anymore as once you trying to play online the system will request you to update the firmware again before you can proceed with online gaming.

Nice info. Online games don't interest me...have no time for online games. Me prefer offline games. So all you need is for someone to borrow u games....Razz. Is there a 1TB PS3 hard disk??? sunny
SushiBurgerX
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  withoutname on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm

i quite confused between PSJailBreak and PSDowngrade. When I saw both website, both using PSUpgrader13. That it mean I can use PSJailBreak to downgrade my firmware or I need to buy PSDowngrade to downgrade then buy PSJailBreak to jailbreak my PS3? Any advises much appreaciated

withoutname
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  withoutname on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 am

Can someone tell me where I can buy PSJailBreak(NOT PS3Break!!!!!), in Malaysia? Please.....

withoutname
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fireupper on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:39 am

perhaps you wanna google and see if there's someone that putting the application to dowload for free?

Anyway, for PS3 games should not look further than online play as my friend told me that it lags horribly especially if you are in game with opponents in Russia, US or other end of the world. For online gaming, just pay a bit money for Xbox gold pass as it works 10x better than PS3 and smoother.

fireupper
Grog Drinker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bopiang on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:19 pm

the apps is FREE, yes. ps3jailbreak has been reverse engineered and rename to Psgroove,
a free jailbreak solution, yes. but it still requires u to have a flashable programable board,
such as teensy. other jailbreak solution has been found afterwards, which include ipod, HTC phones, ti-84 calculator and more. which means if u have any of the device that can actually run the jailbreak, u do fine without the xpensive dongle.

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  withoutname on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 am

@bopiang :

Where I can find device can be use to do a jailbreaking? Any link provided much appreciated. Very Happy

withoutname
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bopiang on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

cant find link. later i provide. there is a link i think. later i search back.
i do not own ps3 so i dun actually really into it. just taking infos here and there,
i'll take ps3 only when the jailbreaking is "stable"

among the hardware u can use.
-some HTC phone.
- some nokia, such as N900
- some calculator such as ti-84
- some handheld console such as Dingoo
- some ipods.
among others that i can remember

bopiang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  y3ivan on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:07 am

i would also like to know how to jailbreak ps3. from what read, their are multiple ways for jailbreaking a ps3, some are complicated.

y3ivan
Ah Beng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top