Kinect Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:13 am

Just got myself a Kinect yesterday. JP Kinect. So far so good....works with original and copied discs....Just burned a copy of Kinect Sports and Dance Central. Downloading that Yoga game and Kinectimals now....haha.

Update: 30th Nov 2010

So far i have the following:

Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, Kinect Your Shape Fitness, Kinectimals, Dance Central, Fighters Uncaged.

All works fine with modded console...Smile
For those newcomers who wants to know:
Yes, KINECT has no problem running copied disc in a modded console. No need anything special. Just plug and play.

Downloading Dance Evolution now...expected to complete tonight....but i am running out of DL discs to burn...time to stock up on the discs.



Last edited by Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  fireupper on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 pm

oh Matrix, I'm jealous of u now. Anyway I will be off to SIN this Dec and get myself a unit there. Hope it works good with my own modded console later. Enjoy your stuffs man Very Happy

fireupper
Grog Drinker

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  ansarida on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 am

HEHEH me also want buy... but my wife say kinect rm450 they buy.. Mad
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  SushiBurgerX on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 am

Tell your wife it's RM399...special promotion... Twisted Evil

Then show a false receipt. jocolor
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  ansarida on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 am

SushiBurgerX wrote:Tell your wife it's RM399...special promotion... Twisted Evil

Then show a false receipt. jocolor

other rm200 i borrow from u.. i pay rm50 permth can x bos?
can lah for a sake on kinect... Twisted Evil
avatar
ansarida
Grog Drinker

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 34
Location : KL-Negeri Sembilan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

Recommend Kinect Games:

Kinect Sports - Thumbs up generally, most of the games are fun to play.
Kinect Adventures - Some games are fun, like River rush and the Ridge games. The rallyball game doesn't seem to work well, seems like too much lag. The popping ball games are ok, but a bit boring.
KinectTimals - game for little girls...bore the hell out of me. My son also not enjoy.
Dance Central - great game! Must have!
YSFE- Good exercise game. Thumbs up! But maybe a bit more variety would be nice.....there seems to be only 1 ZEN (Taichi) exercise...maybe there's more i haven't uncover yet.
Fighters Uncaged - after 10 minutes going through the training, you'll fall flat on the floor coz the motion detection doesn't works very well for the advanced move. Stay away from this one.

Downloading Dance Evolution(Dance Master in US) now....Smile

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  kaizame on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Can burn a copy for me, I willing to buy Wink

kaizame
Ah Beng

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:59 pm

kaizame wrote:Can burn a copy for me, I willing to buy Wink

Right now, i have ran out of DL DVD+R disc...in process of buying some more. DL disc aren't cheap, cheapest is about RM4. Why don't u just buy from game shop? But i am not sure if the copied discs of these titles are released or not....i hardly go to gameshops nowadays...i can download anything i want... Very Happy

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  fireupper on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 pm

well bro, pirated disk costs around rm6 - 8 per disk and empty blank disk costs around rm4 - 5. if write your own disk means need to download a big file which is around 6 - 7 GB and need to write it into an empty disk. if something goes wrong with your writes and you need to write again and waste your disk. still I guess buying fm shop will be a better option..lesser headache and furthermore costs only rm 2 - 3 higher than your own hassles.

fireupper
Grog Drinker

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Sometimes, the cost is not issue...there is ecstasy burning ur own disk...LOL. And the shop near my office so slow...i download games faster than they can get..LOL.

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  kaizame on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm

sell to me 20 ringgit per copy.i come n collect from u
my bittorent is runing so slow time remainin is bout 2 year.
n the shop onli got fighter uncaged n harry potter.(pirated)others maybe hv to wait for another month..
need the dance central n kinect sports so badly

kaizame
Ah Beng

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm

kaizame wrote:sell to me 20 ringgit per copy.i come n collect from u
my bittorent is runing so slow time remainin is bout 2 year.
n the shop onli got fighter uncaged n harry potter.(pirated)others maybe hv to wait for another month..
need the dance central n kinect sports so badly

You got PM. Smile

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  carbman on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Got most titles from Summit USJ & Digitallmall PJ combined. Belum jumpa itu Dance Central, tho.

carbman
Ah Beng

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Am i first person in Malaysia to own a copied Dance Central? Can enter Mareisha Guiness Book of Record??? LOL.

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  fireupper on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 pm

I downloaded Dance Central in my server but not bother to write it yet since I still have not bought a Kinect yet clown

fireupper
Grog Drinker

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interested in Kinect

Post  krijth on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:41 pm

I am about to buy one set. Could anyone share with me where is the best offer and how much?

krijth
Ah Beng

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  SushiBurgerX on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 am

krijth wrote:I am about to buy one set. Could anyone share with me where is the best offer and how much?

Which model u want?? 4GB or 250GB? Currently 4GB+Kinect bundle is around RM1200. But not modded. Can't be modded right now, according to supplier, maybe wait another month. I think have to wait for that LT+ firmware for the new XBOX Slim Kinect model.
avatar
SushiBurgerX
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  krijth on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

thanks for your fast reply. really sorry that I did clarify the meaning of 'set'
I need only kinect set since I have xbox already.
after these 2 days of gathering info, I made up my mind to purchase at Sungai Wang at 590rm.
Went to degital mall pj this aft, price are crazy, ranged frm 650-7xxrm.
will share my experience after playing with it.

btw, I like yr avatar. ; )

krijth
Ah Beng

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  dpelican on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 am

Matrix wrote:
kaizame wrote:Can burn a copy for me, I willing to buy Wink

Right now, i have ran out of DL DVD+R disc...in process of buying some more. DL disc aren't cheap, cheapest is about RM4. Why don't u just buy from game shop? But i am not sure if the copied discs of these titles are released or not....i hardly go to gameshops nowadays...i can download anything i want... Very Happy

Hi Matrix,
Been hunting hi and low for low cost DL DVD+R disc. Where do you usually pick up yours from? The ones I've seen cheapest (from retail store) is around RM6.50 disc [Verbatim].
I've seen a few sellers posting WTS at Lowyat.Net Forum, but most of them are no longer active...not responding to PM/Postings. Seen some as low as RM25/10 discs.

dpelican
Ah Beng

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Matrix on Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

dpelican wrote:
Matrix wrote:
kaizame wrote:Can burn a copy for me, I willing to buy Wink

Right now, i have ran out of DL DVD+R disc...in process of buying some more. DL disc aren't cheap, cheapest is about RM4. Why don't u just buy from game shop? But i am not sure if the copied discs of these titles are released or not....i hardly go to gameshops nowadays...i can download anything i want... Very Happy

Hi Matrix,
Been hunting hi and low for low cost DL DVD+R disc. Where do you usually pick up yours from? The ones I've seen cheapest (from retail store) is around RM6.50 disc [Verbatim].
I've seen a few sellers posting WTS at Lowyat.Net Forum, but most of them are no longer active...not responding to PM/Postings. Seen some as low as RM25/10 discs.

I bought from this guy from LYN:

niclasteoh

He is from Sarawak. Try to PM him.

Matrix
Apprentice Pirate

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  bopiang on Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 pm

nice, if only there is IHAS seller in LYN, lol

bopiang
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru
Moderator cum Console Mod Guru

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect Talk

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum