LowYatGamerTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xbox 360 kinect

2 posters

Go down

xbox 360 kinect  Empty xbox 360 kinect

Post  mcguad Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 pm

hi guys,
Im newbie with xbox 360 kinect..i plan to buy it..
Just want to know the different xbox 360 original and upgrade..
what i have been told from the shop i go..the original 4gb, only original game can play and play online but the upgrade can play pirate game and cant play online..
what else the different between the two xbox..
and pros and cons both xbox..

how u guys can help me

mcguad
Ah Beng

Back to top Go down

xbox 360 kinect  Empty Re: xbox 360 kinect

Post  nam226 Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 am

Welcome! The two types of xbox 360 you mentioned are original and modded (not an upgrade actually). The difference are mainly as you stated;

Original:
-can play multiplayer online via xboxlive.
-require you to buy original xbox 360 game disc or downloadable content from xboxlive marketplace
-free & easy dashboard firmware upgrade.
-warranty is not voided

Modded:
-can play pirated games (depending on how it is being modded, it may play downloaded games from hard disk or pirated game dvd)
-you cannot play multiplayer online via xboxlive
-firmware upgrade may need to pay shop if you don't know how to do it by yourself.
-warranty voided

The pros of original xbox 360 is certainly the ability to play multiplayer with your friends online (though xboxlive requires a paid subscription fee) and you won't have to worry if you can play the latest games or not because dashboard firmware upgrade is free & easy. Your xbox 360 will also have standard warranty in case of breakdown.

nam226
Apprentice Pirate

Back to top Go down